It's been quite a year! To top it off I've been flooded with requests for teaching. Yay! I'm super excited about that since I've been dying to get back at it. I need your help though. The requests coming in are very generous and are open to teach pretty much whatever I want! This is where I need your help... I have loads of ideas but "What'Cha" want? Do you want one day workshops on:
- Paper Piecing? (specifically the Cassettes?)
- Cassette Tape Zippy Pouches/ Book Cover?
- The Control Freak pattern?
- The Cassingle?
- The Boombox? Or the sewing machine cover? (these would be a two or three day workshop)
- How to create you own Paper Piecing pattern?
- Repeat Lino Cut printing on fabric?
- Letters in the Third Dimension? English paper pieced and machine sewn (embracing the Y-seam! Not as scary as one would assume. I can't wait to show you the new one I'm working on! Eep!)
*All my classes include colour theory.
Which would you choose, or do you have any other suggestions? I'd love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below and for your time, one commenter will receive a free Lysa Flower Pattern of their choice! Easy Peasy just like that.
Speaking of giveaways! Did you see these ones? Stephanie from Patch & Dot is giving away some fat quarters plus other goodies (ooo! I really want those pencils!) AND that ray of sunshine, Natalie (HungryHippie Sews) is giving away NINE of her favourites (products, patterns, and books)! Can't beat that!
Now you're never going to guess what I'm recommending for your playlist this week! While I was down the YouTube rabbit hole I found a Muppets version of the Beastie Boys doing SO What'Cha Want! Perfection.